Thursday, August 25, 2022

Swagbucks - How to get an Easy $3 Amazon Gift Card

Hi everyone!

Have you heard of Swagbucks?  I have been loving Swagbucks lately.  I have earned hundreds this past year and I bought myself a YETI Roadie 24 with all the Amazon gift cards I earned (a $250 + tax cooler, which is ridiculous, I know)

If you would like to join Swagbucks, please please please use my referral link.

https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/sunela

Why go through my referral link to Swagbucks and not just go on your own?  Well, you will get 300 Swagbucks (SB) and so will I!  With Swagbucks, 1 SB is equivalent to 1 cent.  Therefore, 300 SB can get you a $3 Amazon gift card.  You can redeem for as little as a $1 Amazon gift card, but I prefer to wait and get larger denominations.

If anyone signs up through my link, I will be absolutely thrilled and willing to share what I know and have learned through trial and error about Swagbucks and how it works.  Please let me know if you sign up and I will post more information about the site.  I can be tedious, but I find it fun and rewarding.

I have been a member of Swagbucks for over 10 years.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment